I CANT STAND MSN!! -.-
it's getting on my nerves. humph. irritating.
Anyway, went to church today. I went late becos i had to do some house chores.
Taught the primary kids during sharing time.
HAHA you can *faint on floor n die immediately* man. haha.
Teaching them is like talking to myself. Felt like crying at that point of time becos i felt i was a failure :(
Actually i cant blame them totally.
They're just young children. HAHA! Hope they learnt smth today (:
Went for the music workshop. Aubrey, dana, josephine, ying, zhiling n i went for it.
haha. I FELT SO STRESSED!!!! I had to sight-read(on the organ) this hymn that bishop chose. *faint again*
HAHAHAHAA! -.- but it was fun, at least i did my best.
Had that troubled feeling again today.. :( Things always dont turn out the way i hope it did..
-my lappy(:
-light reflected on the kitchen's wall today.(super cool)
-I LOVE FROLICK! anyone wanna go with me? (:
it's getting on my nerves. humph. irritating.
Anyway, went to church today. I went late becos i had to do some house chores.
Taught the primary kids during sharing time.
HAHA you can *faint on floor n die immediately* man. haha.
Teaching them is like talking to myself. Felt like crying at that point of time becos i felt i was a failure :(
Actually i cant blame them totally.
They're just young children. HAHA! Hope they learnt smth today (:
Went for the music workshop. Aubrey, dana, josephine, ying, zhiling n i went for it.
haha. I FELT SO STRESSED!!!! I had to sight-read(on the organ) this hymn that bishop chose. *faint again*
HAHAHAHAA! -.- but it was fun, at least i did my best.
Had that troubled feeling again today.. :( Things always dont turn out the way i hope it did..
-my lappy(:
-light reflected on the kitchen's wall today.(super cool)
-I LOVE FROLICK! anyone wanna go with me? (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home