Thursday, May 07, 2009

perhaps i really am..

HAHAHA these photos were random, taken when my family went to help my uncle to move house.
David & I were v bored & were slacking. So we decided to take photos. HAHA! People walked passed us with that kind of 'what are they doing' type of glare :D




















































Today I had 4 tests!!! It was CRAZY!!! -.-
I totally can't write anything for history. But MarkWong was so kind.
He sat beside me & taught me how to write and handle end of CW qns.
12 days left to HISTORY MYE PAPER!!!! Gosh!!!! :/

Then, Dr Choe released our pw groupings! *faints!
My heart was pumping v fast when the first name (akk) was called.

Everyone had a not bad group.
But my group was a bit UNIQUE -.- 
HAHAHAHA! Of cos I felt sad that I wasn't in the same group as darl but I try to think positively!
Looking at the strengths of my group members. They are not bad actually. I really wish we as a group/team can work tgt! (: I KNOW WE CAN! :D
Darl & charl are always tgt! ): / :D soo good!!!
TMR IS THE DEADLINE FOR PW PI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH! Really wanna get an A!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home