Mooovie Marathon!
Movies.
In the end, we watched FAME! & then straight after that, we caught Haeundae! The korean tsunami show!
Movie marathon heh heh! Omgosh! Both show were awesomely awesome :D hahaha! I LOVE IT!
Fame was cool & interesting. Haeundae was heavy, touching & emotional. Good balance hehehehe.
Then FROLICK! hohohoho best thing evaaaa but today's one wasn't theee best tasting one ): sadly.
Mummy joined us after her work & we shopped around in town. Santa clause is coming to TOWN!
Hehehe! ^^ Dang! We still can't get any nice outfits for Zhiwei korkor's wedding on Sat! Grrrrr..
Nvm! I've got smth in mind already, just need to look for it! Hohohoho! Tooodles!
In the end, we watched FAME! & then straight after that, we caught Haeundae! The korean tsunami show!
Movie marathon heh heh! Omgosh! Both show were awesomely awesome :D hahaha! I LOVE IT!
Fame was cool & interesting. Haeundae was heavy, touching & emotional. Good balance hehehehe.
Then FROLICK! hohohoho best thing evaaaa but today's one wasn't theee best tasting one ): sadly.
Mummy joined us after her work & we shopped around in town. Santa clause is coming to TOWN!
Hehehe! ^^ Dang! We still can't get any nice outfits for Zhiwei korkor's wedding on Sat! Grrrrr..
Nvm! I've got smth in mind already, just need to look for it! Hohohoho! Tooodles!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home