Long day today..
I read my clock wrongly this morning! GOSH! haha. Thus i didn't go to school for history.
HAHA! So stupid man. And i still thot i was early when i woke up. haha! -.-
Went prime centre for tuition after my yummy breakfast. HEH! I'm waiting for vanessa to finish her gp class now. Then it's my turn until 4pm. HAHA.
And I still have dance after this. YAYYYY!!! Can't wait to learn more steps.. HAHA! whoohooo!!
Had mutual ytd @ Sis shirley's house. It was meant to celebrate Easter day. HAHAHA!
We had dinner first then EGGGG HUNT!!! then movie. We watched red cliff1 -.- Nora aubrey n lauren left, leaving me behind.. becos i had to wait for daddy to come pick me up. Hence, i fell asleep while lying on the COMFY sofa.. (: HEH HEH!
Sometimes i wonder what she's thinking n how she thinks of me.. mmmm.. But it'll be a little weird to ask her right? HAHA. :/
I read my clock wrongly this morning! GOSH! haha. Thus i didn't go to school for history.
HAHA! So stupid man. And i still thot i was early when i woke up. haha! -.-
Went prime centre for tuition after my yummy breakfast. HEH! I'm waiting for vanessa to finish her gp class now. Then it's my turn until 4pm. HAHA.
And I still have dance after this. YAYYYY!!! Can't wait to learn more steps.. HAHA! whoohooo!!
Had mutual ytd @ Sis shirley's house. It was meant to celebrate Easter day. HAHAHA!
We had dinner first then EGGGG HUNT!!! then movie. We watched red cliff1 -.- Nora aubrey n lauren left, leaving me behind.. becos i had to wait for daddy to come pick me up. Hence, i fell asleep while lying on the COMFY sofa.. (: HEH HEH!
Sometimes i wonder what she's thinking n how she thinks of me.. mmmm.. But it'll be a little weird to ask her right? HAHA. :/


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home