Today is not bad!! <3
We went bowling after school today.
I didnt bowl cos I didnt feel like bowling-.- err HAHAHA!
So I just watched & cheered! :D heh!
Torine, Keane, Zheng Yuan, Bryan, Ren jie played.
Jemaine & I just watched. HAHA!
But I left halfway to RUSH BACK TO SCHOOL TO ATTEND THE -.- TEA SESSION!
Supa lame!! Waste my bus fare just to sit in LT5, listen to Mr Tan talk bout how happy he is with the SYF ppl :/ Damn waste of time. HAHA!

Darlll <3>

Keane keat! (I like his style!)

Bryan!! (not bad for a beginner! :D)

ZY!! (can't stop laughing when he throws! HAHA!)

RJ!! (Love the curves!!)

*VIRGIN LAND(victoria's "name")!

*RONALD REAGAN(RJ's "name")!
They had names of history characters during the CW.
HAHAHAHAHA! Poor torine. No one had the name that starts with 'V'.
So the guys anyhow give her- VIRGIN LAND -.- aha!
Keane- Khrushchev
RJ- Ronald Reagan
Vic- Virgin Land
ZY- Churchill
Bryan- Boris Yeltsin
HAHAHAHA!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home