Tuesday, June 23, 2009

t o w n (:

I'm back! Went to town with Vinny clause today! HOHOHOHO!! But first, i'm supa proud of myself! HAHAHA! I took only 15 mins to put the contacts!! However, stupid engjeffrey say i noob!! -.- Show off that he only took once to put on without mirror!! :/ HAHAHAHA!! I your laoda hor still dare show off!!! heh heh! LALALA anyway, so happy! But without xiaoer's instructions, i would have taken a longer time -.- hahahaha! Love her (: Yeappie! Vinny's so cute! HAHA i made sushi for our lunch :D Cos both of us are broke ): Sad life! aha! YAYYY we're going to catch a movie next month! Yeappie! Hehehehe. Hope i've got the time to spare.. School is going to start soon ): There is AYG rehearsal tmr in school & indoor staduim. I'm egg-cited for it (: haha! Can't wait! I want 1 more week extension of holidays!! So i have more time to complete my homework..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home