Friday, June 05, 2009

Breaking free!!!

Finally ONE WHOLE WEEK OF DANCE PRACTICE ARE O-V-E-R!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm like having muscle aches all over ): booooohoooo!
I wanna go for full body massage. Heh. Celebrated AHPA JON LIM HANWEI'S bday today!
Whooooohooo! :D It was kinda last min for me? I wasn't even informed about the celebration -.-
Looks like the message didn't reach me. But who knows, maybe i'm not invited ): HAHAHA! Went to the Hong Kong cafe thing to eat. The aunty was damn funny & irritating! HAHA! She thought she was funny!!! :/ errr.... AHAHAHAHA!!! Bought him a hazelnut cake! YUMMY! :D

I freaking freaked out for econs just now!!! GOSH!! My brain was drained from the week of dance. Exhausted. Couldn't do any homework throughout the week ): & I haven't send Dr choe my EOM -.- DIE LIAO!! He sure kill me!!! Dang! Sighs. I feel so hopeless. Really want to thank cheryl for helping me with my econs! (: She is really superb! She know her content v well!! :D SUPA GRATEFUL TO HER!!! (: (:

YAY no dance the next 2 weeks! YC next week!!! Can't wait to leave this stressful environment!! ARGH!!!! I need a chill pill :D

Idk why, I still hold back myself when I'm with you. So many things I wish to say but I don't dare. I'm still uncertain of things. Sighs again for marie!! YAY..... ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home