Monday, July 06, 2009

marie loves frolick!

AUTOBOTS, TRANSFORM!!! :D :D HEHEHEHEHEHE!!! Went to watch Transformers: Revenge of the fallen, with Yinger today!! WHEEEE HAPPY DAY (: Finally both of us get to go out tgt! HEH. & & & & the best thing was, we had FROLICK!!! OMGOSH!! THE BEST EVER!! :D HAHAHAHA!! I wish i can eat it everyday (: (: LALALALALA~

Met mummy, daddy & david after the movie with ying. We had dinner at Ding Tai Feng!! :D OMGOSH AGAIN!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! L O V E it!!! Walk around at raffles city then home sweet home (:

I don't want to go to school tmr!!!! ): Tmr is a waste of time!!! AHHH 3 hours break -.-

I LOVE TODAY!!
except for scary dickson! HAHA sorry for being random always laa. hehehe. you know i'm kind :D oh & engjeffrey, sorry for not showing any interest in your msg. i was falling alseep. stop misunderstanding me okay!! ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home