Disappointed ttm
Hohohohoho went to ps with darl after gp test! How awesome can that be! :D
I wanted to go for tuition BUT suddenly, *vibration of phone*
It's my LAST lesson & I want it to end like right now!
DON'T WANNA DRAG ANYMORE!! It's been like a month since I've had my last lesson? hahahahaha!
When I want it, she cancelled it.
When she wants it, I escaped it. HAHAHAHAHA I rhymed!
Anyways, Stuart is going army soooon haha. Dickson too! ):
Gonnaaaaaaaaa miss them! HAHAHAHAHA I bet Dickson will SMILE TO HIMSELF when he sees this!
:D aha! I rocks! :D heh!
I wanted to go for tuition BUT suddenly, *vibration of phone*
Hi Marie, something cropped up. Need to attend to personal matters. Can see you next week?At first, HAPPY TO THE ULTIMATE MAX!!! haha. Then I felt sad ):
It's my LAST lesson & I want it to end like right now!
DON'T WANNA DRAG ANYMORE!! It's been like a month since I've had my last lesson? hahahahaha!
When I want it, she cancelled it.
When she wants it, I escaped it. HAHAHAHAHA I rhymed!
Anyways, Stuart is going army soooon haha. Dickson too! ):
Gonnaaaaaaaaa miss them! HAHAHAHAHA I bet Dickson will SMILE TO HIMSELF when he sees this!
:D aha! I rocks! :D heh!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home