Monday, August 10, 2009

NATIONAL DAY + SENTOSA

Back from SENTOSA! I spent my weekends there hohohoho! WHEEE IT WAS SUPA FUN!
First, pris tanned with me! & played beach vball with david titus thaddus alan. HEH soo fun! But the sun wasn't very good so ya. Didn't get that golden brown tan ): I wanna get tanning oil! omg! Thankyou alan! It smeellls wondaful :D :D
Pris went off & the rest of us + parentssss continued with the bbq!!! MARSHMELLOWS!!! hehehehehe! So funny,some of them didn't dare to put the whole thing into the mouth! Scared hot. BUT WHO CARES RIGHT? SO MARYLOW FORCED(eh, no cannot say force, should be CHEER hahaha) THEM TO EAT THE WHOLE THING! YUMMY! (:
We are scary monsters!!! We ate 30 eggs in 2days! 8 ppl ate 30 eggs!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! whoa!
Anyway, I LOVE FISHING (: went fishing with daddy uncle yong meow titus at midnight ): hahahaha sad face cos i miss my sleeeeep :D oh well! Daddy caught a fish! coool. But before that, uncle yong meow caught a big fish! They cooked & finished it. I didnt get to try ): becos i went to bathe! walau! Nbermind! HAHA. Deeedadadadada bla bla bla lalalalala..... (ya lazy to type ^^ photos are all with aunty chris & dad. Will upload them another day!)
Man, SCHOOL IS STARTING TMR!!!!! AHHHHH!!! I MUST BE FOCUSED! TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home