Stop being mean to me!
All about you.
Sometimes, I really hate D.
He is really a jerk & is so unkind towards me! ):
When will you ever grow up & become mature????????
Omgaga, I've like tolerated you for so many apple years! ):
I keep quiet every time you act ungentlemanly but by not saying anything, I am actually UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!
All you do daily is play your stupid & useless games on your computer & read your manga.
Ask you to help out with the chores, you don't even want to / initiate to help.
YOU THINK YOU WHAT AH! KING AH?! I PRINCESS LEH! Grrrrr..
Always like to act pitiful & exaggerate things. Such a coward. Forever blaming other ppl & not reflecting upon yourself! *pui*
Sometimes, I wish I have a much older brother/sister.
Sometimes, I really hate D.
He is really a jerk & is so unkind towards me! ):
When will you ever grow up & become mature????????
Omgaga, I've like tolerated you for so many apple years! ):
I keep quiet every time you act ungentlemanly but by not saying anything, I am actually UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!
All you do daily is play your stupid & useless games on your computer & read your manga.
Ask you to help out with the chores, you don't even want to / initiate to help.
YOU THINK YOU WHAT AH! KING AH?! I PRINCESS LEH! Grrrrr..
Always like to act pitiful & exaggerate things. Such a coward. Forever blaming other ppl & not reflecting upon yourself! *pui*
Sometimes, I wish I have a much older brother/sister.
CAN YOU PLEASE PROVE YOURSELF WRONG & CHANGE YOUR ANNOYING BAD HABITS?! GROW UP! STOP THINKING LIKE A LITTLE BOY! SHOW A LITTLE MORE KINDNESS CAN? I TRY GIVING WAY TO YOU ALREADY BUT YOU'RE JUST NOT LETTING YOUR STUPID EGO GO! ARGH!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home