Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's way too much for me to handle..

.............

I didnt mean to disappoint you guys =( sorrrrry..

I tried my best already.. but still i didnt win for aquila and 1a06..

Sorry.

Running 1500m and 200m after it, was killer. My legs were like agar agar after the 1500m-.-

But i REALLY REALLY appreciate darl, charl, cheryl, ahpa (jun) and keane for cheering for me when i ran. YOU GUYS GAVE ME THE STRENGTH TO COMPLETE THE 1500m RACE(:

Well i shall not talk bout the 200m race. Becos it was really depressing. Thanks darl for understanding me..

YAY!! I treat myself to SIRLOIN STEAK for dinner when i reach tpy.
I cant help it but to reward myself and be positive. HEH HEH! Yummy!

BUT the stupid thing was- I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH $$ to pay when the food came!
AHAHAHAHAHA!!! -.- however aunty was kind. She said i eat first, other day then pay also can.
=D The uncle even best, scolded me for not eating cos i was saying ALOT of sorrys. HAHA!

I love today but also dislike today -.-

Emotional morning i had. Emotional night i had. I BROKE MY RECORD. I finally CRIED in school.. HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home