12345678910

La la la la la today is a wonderful day (:
Pres Lai's lesson was quite ok, not that bad.. HAHAHA!
Went home to zzzzzz after seminary! Supa tired!!! :D
Woke up & went for facial. HOHOHOHO! The bus ride to chinatown was like...NO COMMENTS!
Facial was v fun! Like it! HAHA! But damn pain ): booooooohoooo! Love the masks & everything! (:
Heh. Fell asleep again during facial. Hahahahahah! I'm a pig! snoreeeee!!!!!! :D :D
Had subway!! Omg, that's the best!!!! whhoooooooooooo!! & coffee bean's pure dark choc!
*faints! Fattening day! MUAHAHAHA! :D
Gonna conference tonight! With pw group! (: Argh, PW SUX TO THE MAXXX!!!!! Sian.
I got the urge to go for YC suddenly! :D :D HAHAHAHAHA! If there's nth on on the 2nd week of june, i guess i'll go (: & hopefully i still can go! aahahaha! La la la la la la!
I miss the times we spent tgt, xiao er!!! ): Both of us are sooooo busy now ):
Can't wait for wednesday (: whoooooots!!! heh heh!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home