Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SUX!!!

Today is the worst day ever spent in school. DANG! ):
Idk why, or for whatever reason, I didn't get to talk to her ):
She's ignoring me, again.
Is it your moodswings or cos you're tired or cos of studies or cos I asked that qn or I offended you? I REALLY DO NOT KNOW! ):
This is not the first time such similar thing(not talking) happened. & everytime I'm always the one who break the ice first. It's getting really very tiring. I know I don't have to do this but idk why, I'll be x-tremely troubled by the thought that we're not talking-.- IT SUX! IT REALLY DO!! ): I don't see a point why i should be treated like this. I'm not angry or what. Just don't understand.
You may not know, but i get damn affected when such things happen! I tried to humour you but it didn't work today. Really hope things will be better. Tmr we'll be doing our chinese op. Please darl, RESPOND!!! argh! pek chek man! HAHAHA.

*top student smile* (:
I love you, darl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home