Tuesday, October 20, 2009

learning to walk.

500 days of torture


Not summer. HAHAHAHAH.
It's really a torture when things don't turn out the way I wanted it to be.
Firstly, promos. It's just a total failure ]: Gahhh, shall not talk about it. *stab stab*
Hehehehe. Secondly, pw. Ohmygaga! It really sucks big time! -.- I spent nights just to rush to meet deadlines ]: Grrrr. Why do we have to take pw?! Sobs. Just want it to end now! NAO!
Thirdly, I thought everything would go fine getting to know you but it just seems so hard ]: So many things unknown & I don't know if I can trust you. Sigh. Why must Singaporeans be so rigid with their thinking? Does wanting to get to know a person, means I like that person?! Ohmygosh! Where's the freedom yo? Can't we just be more open minded? [: heh heh! Having dinner out, meant something was going on?! HAHAHAHA. *speechless*


Oh well, just wish I'll succeed in the future [: I really do, I think I love you.
AHAHAHAH ohmygosh, I think I just rhymed! Hehehehehe! ^^
Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home