Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back.

Haha, true! I reached home at 4am today! Hoho!
Okay, yesterday I went to bukit batok to meet Chrystal! (: walau damn far! Hahaha. Brian joined us & we played Chubby Bunny! O.M.G! Super hilarious! We had to play cai quan and loser put 1 marshmellow in the mouth and say chubby bunny. Then carry on. Fyi, you're not allowed to swallow it. V gross when you have 8 marshmellow inside your mouth! You can't even talk properly hahaha but it was so fun! (: (:

After which, Chrys and I went to NUS UCC! To catch Rapture!!!!! (SA dance concert)! So crowded so many people. All 1600 seats taken! FULL HOUSE leh! Saw Juliette & Honami there. HAHA. So many talented PRETTY hot dancers (: They did different kind of genres (: mostly done up by students! Damn good! Hehe. Oh, Ms Tan Fx was one of the guest choreographers! Her item was abstract & profound man! (Y) I wonder if SR dance night would be as good.. Sigh but we're gonna combine with the other performing arts cca (i.e CHORALE, band, etc.) So yea you know... ): ): Anyhow, I got into Ms tan's choreo! I AM FREAKING LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! HEHE so exciting! Wonder what she've installed for us.. ;D

Then, went to Aunty Chris' house to chill haha the boys watched Avatar. So I fell asleep once the show started. Not that avatar is boring but I was TIRED (: HAHAHA. Woke up & it was 3plus am already so mommy say go home haha. I'm so not an owl.. But that depends on the situation ^^ heh.

Alright, this post is so essayed! HAHAHA preparing for GP on monday laaa (: haha YAY I BAKED CUPCAKES AGAIN! ♥ lemon crunch & marble cupcakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home