I love the sun, love the court.
Hoho, went to Sentosa today (: with the churchies! The weather is so goood! Lucky us haha. Played volleyball! So fun! I wanted to get tanned, now I got burnt HAHA ouch ttm. First time kena burnt sia ): Plus got a freaking swollen thumb walau! Haha stupid david spiked me ): Like pig trotters now luh, sucks! HAHA ;) Oh ya, we saw Chen Hanwei there too! Walau, he so fat sial! :D (I damn bad but neh mind haha) He was with his frnds. Omg they look like a group of Old Bachelors playing on the beach laaaa HAHAHAHA! He totally can't play for nuts please. Haha okay i'm so mean :DD Anyhow, I think today went well (: Had a yummy lunch and Thongxzx came to meet us after sentosa haha! Saw this nice sweater from Ben Sherman. I LIKE!! But I poor gal ): ): haha too bad. Okay, I'm so shagged now,shoulders burnt like what liddat haha YAY I GOT RED CHEEKS ^^
Hoho, went to Sentosa today (: with the churchies! The weather is so goood! Lucky us haha. Played volleyball! So fun! I wanted to get tanned, now I got burnt HAHA ouch ttm. First time kena burnt sia ): Plus got a freaking swollen thumb walau! Haha stupid david spiked me ): Like pig trotters now luh, sucks! HAHA ;) Oh ya, we saw Chen Hanwei there too! Walau, he so fat sial! :D (I damn bad but neh mind haha) He was with his frnds. Omg they look like a group of Old Bachelors playing on the beach laaaa HAHAHAHA! He totally can't play for nuts please. Haha okay i'm so mean :DD Anyhow, I think today went well (: Had a yummy lunch and Thongxzx came to meet us after sentosa haha! Saw this nice sweater from Ben Sherman. I LIKE!! But I poor gal ): ): haha too bad. Okay, I'm so shagged now,shoulders burnt like what liddat haha YAY I GOT RED CHEEKS ^^


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home