Saturday, March 06, 2010
About Me
- Name: MARIE
The Killer tomato is back into action!! :D Watch out ah! Heh.
My birthday is on 7 Nov (7eleven)! (: I'm a LDS & I love my family & flens!
Previous Posts
- Not again. It's another stay at home saturday ha...
- Vexation. I'm frequently bothered by things which...
- I'm a silly girl. Hehe, whenever I see you, I smi...
- The challenge is on. Are you ready for it? Gimme ...
- 1,2,3,4 Listen to my heart beat. Last day of orie...
- I've had enough. Guess what! Today is a dogggggggg...
- People come & go, just like that ♥. Happy sunday....
- Wobble like me. Hey loves! I had a awesome day t...
- Home is a heaven on earth. Church was good today....
- I wish you were here. Pardon me for my absence fl...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home