To dance is to breathe.
Yes! GP, Econs, Hist papers down! YAY! Left Math and Lit to go! (: It feels as if mid years is over!!!! Wheee! Hehe! Anyways, my daily planner is packed with contents! HAHAHA almost all the boxes are filled. & filled with what? Filled with DANCE TRAININGS. Omg my social lifeeeeee haha sigh. I have dance like on every single day for two weeks ): dang! It's fun I know but damn tiring! Haixzxzx haha! Aiya shall not complain. Those going to CCAB are more ke lian haha poor viv!! ):
sWill I ever go out with you again? (:
Yes! GP, Econs, Hist papers down! YAY! Left Math and Lit to go! (: It feels as if mid years is over!!!! Wheee! Hehe! Anyways, my daily planner is packed with contents! HAHAHA almost all the boxes are filled. & filled with what? Filled with DANCE TRAININGS. Omg my social lifeeeeee haha sigh. I have dance like on every single day for two weeks ): dang! It's fun I know but damn tiring! Haixzxzx haha! Aiya shall not complain. Those going to CCAB are more ke lian haha poor viv!! ):
sWill I ever go out with you again? (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home