HAPPY!
PW is so stresssssy now! -.- Things are still undone & tmr is due for 1st draft! ): dieeeeeeeeeee..... But PIZZA HUT saved the day!! :D yummmy-licious!! (: Then omg, best was WE WENT TO PLAY POOL!!!!!!! YAYYY!!!! hahahaha! SUPA DUPA UPA HAPPPPY TO THE MAX!!! Like finally.. After how many donkey thousand years........ HAHAHA! Keane is a PRO laa! Love his way of scoring! So accurate! Ren Jie, you're not bad too, you know!!! :D :D heh heh! BUT at least i won 2 games!!! MUAHAHAHAHA! I'm damn LUCKY! They keep saying i very tyco! HHAHA! Well, tyco also need skill one ok!!! :D :D AHAHA! So fun!!! Happy happy! WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!! Then torine came over with lewis to meet us. They played BOWLING!!! :D hahaha! I fell asleep! I was v tired! Dunno why! HAHA!
[If my guess is correct, there is smth she is hiding from me. I wonder when she'll say.. ):]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home