Wednesday, July 22, 2009

dieded!

HOHOHOHO I didn't attend school today (: I had MC for GASTROENTERITIS. Like wth?! HAHAHAHA doctor said it was some minor infection ): buuuhuuuuu..
I hate rainy days! Esp when i plan to go running!!! DANG!!! Hahahaha!
Went to the library to study! (: HEH! So happy! I studied econs! Whoooohooo!!! :D Saw Angie & friends. Don't think they remembered me. HAHAHA oh weelllll..
Mmmm, went to meet gheehoe today!! Omg! Your hair damn long!!! :D HAHAHAHA! Like girl -.- hehehe! We had frolick! YAYY!! Ooops didnt know you can't take too sour stuff ^^ hehehe! But you managed to finish your cup!! (: know you just didn't wanna waste it. SORRY! heh! Aston was yummy!! I like the potato salad & BBQ chic! :D YAYYYY!!!! HAPPY GAL! ^^ HOHOHOHO! BUT omgosh! I still can't believe I actually walked home from serangoon gardens all the way back to tpy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints! HAHAHAHA MARIE DIEDED when she got home :D :D hehehe! But it was fun! Thankyou hoehoe!! Gonna seee the gay blog now!!! HA HA HA HA HA can't wait :D FREAK SHOW LAAA!!! heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home