The ugly truth.
Am not living in my own world.
Wooots long day today, again! ):
Heh heh heh. Had this kinda-useless-chinese mock test in the morning.
But I didn't finish my essay. HAHA. Didn't have the mood to write.
Then, pw to the max -.- All the way till 5.30pm! Hahahaha I'm a strong girl! :D
Hohoho. Today SR soccer boys had friendly with Civil Defense soccer team. Not bad.
The score was 5-1. Guess who won? hahaha! Kinda obvious hor. Hehehe.
Went to kopitiam for dinner after that with Hilton & Pooh bear & Housefly. HAHAHA!
(I gave all of them nicknames! ^^) Heh!
They cheated my feelings ): Now, I really think I can't trust them anymore.
& I dislike it when I can't trust someone. Don't like to guessssss!!! Hehehe!
You better tell me the truth, if not I would be thinking about it the whole night ): Dang!
Hahahaha!
Wooots long day today, again! ):
Heh heh heh. Had this kinda-useless-chinese mock test in the morning.
But I didn't finish my essay. HAHA. Didn't have the mood to write.
Then, pw to the max -.- All the way till 5.30pm! Hahahaha I'm a strong girl! :D
Hohoho. Today SR soccer boys had friendly with Civil Defense soccer team. Not bad.
The score was 5-1. Guess who won? hahaha! Kinda obvious hor. Hehehe.
Went to kopitiam for dinner after that with Hilton & Pooh bear & Housefly. HAHAHA!
(I gave all of them nicknames! ^^) Heh!
They cheated my feelings ): Now, I really think I can't trust them anymore.
& I dislike it when I can't trust someone. Don't like to guessssss!!! Hehehe!
You better tell me the truth, if not I would be thinking about it the whole night ): Dang!
Hahahaha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home