Wobble like me.
Hey loves! I had a awesome day today! Except for the only-got-history-lecture-today part... HAHAHHAHA yes, I went to school just for history lect & PE! :D Heh. Anyway, PE was really fun today! We played a game of Touch rugby! Muahahahaha! (: (: Darl & Ah ping weren't allowed to join us ): Sorry huns! Marcus Fam took our group! AHHHHH he has got such lovely eyes.... Ba ba ba! ^^ We had a little warm up with passing the ball & then GAMEEEEEEEEE! Keane, Ethel, Seow Ying, 1 girl (I forgot her name :/) & I are in one team! We played against the A5 peeeeps! :D The score was 3-2. Not bad horrrrr! The other team depended on their superfastrunner (forgot his name) which is in Track. He runs like Flash. HAHAHAA! While my team, I could only say Keane & I played our best (: We both scored for tries. HOHOHOHOHO YAYYYY! :D But damn tiring luhhh.. ): Overall, FUN!! I LIKE!
Rain sucks! Don't like rain! ):

.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home