Walking down the streets of hope
Peekaboo! I'm back from Sydney!
Hohohoho! Awesome trip! (: Learnt so much there too! Especially the new types of genre.
We learnt Lyrical Jazz, Contemporary, Classical ballet, Theatre Jazz & Lyrical Contem @ Sydney Dance Company (: Hehehe! They sure tested my endurance! ^^ Hahah! We went to the Sydney Opera House too! Also, the Harbour Bridge. Damn nice & magnificent! :D Hoho! Western food almost everyday! ): It got so bored after eating it a few times! Dang! Hehehe! Finally, we had Indonesian food & Chinese food! YAY! Anyway, when I was there, I didn't have the Auzzie feel in Sydney! ): Everywhere was Asians -.- So irritating! Gaaa! Hehehehe! ^^ Oh well, I LOVE MY ROOMMATES! HAHAHA KITTY & MELODY! We had crazy nights tgt! :D Watching stupid tv shows, eating FRUITS!, sleeping, farting :D, snoring! HAHAHAHAHA! It was so fun!!!! We dragged going to briefing every night :D HOHOHOHO! Trying to find excuses.. AHA! Miss those happy moments tgt! On the last day, I WENT SHOPPING at Paddy's Market to shop! OMGAGAGAGA! HEHE I BOUGHT SO MANY THINGS!!!! For my friends & family! But I didn't buy much stuff for myself! ): Heh heh SELFLESS :D HAHAHA! School value ^^ Hoho! Anyways, I din't have a camera with me, so I couldn't take photos! There are many photos uploaded on Facebook by my friends though (: I leech from there. Heheheh! :D Post soon! Bye!
Peekaboo! I'm back from Sydney!
Hohohoho! Awesome trip! (: Learnt so much there too! Especially the new types of genre.
We learnt Lyrical Jazz, Contemporary, Classical ballet, Theatre Jazz & Lyrical Contem @ Sydney Dance Company (: Hehehe! They sure tested my endurance! ^^ Hahah! We went to the Sydney Opera House too! Also, the Harbour Bridge. Damn nice & magnificent! :D Hoho! Western food almost everyday! ): It got so bored after eating it a few times! Dang! Hehehe! Finally, we had Indonesian food & Chinese food! YAY! Anyway, when I was there, I didn't have the Auzzie feel in Sydney! ): Everywhere was Asians -.- So irritating! Gaaa! Hehehehe! ^^ Oh well, I LOVE MY ROOMMATES! HAHAHA KITTY & MELODY! We had crazy nights tgt! :D Watching stupid tv shows, eating FRUITS!, sleeping, farting :D, snoring! HAHAHAHAHA! It was so fun!!!! We dragged going to briefing every night :D HOHOHOHO! Trying to find excuses.. AHA! Miss those happy moments tgt! On the last day, I WENT SHOPPING at Paddy's Market to shop! OMGAGAGAGA! HEHE I BOUGHT SO MANY THINGS!!!! For my friends & family! But I didn't buy much stuff for myself! ): Heh heh SELFLESS :D HAHAHA! School value ^^ Hoho! Anyways, I din't have a camera with me, so I couldn't take photos! There are many photos uploaded on Facebook by my friends though (: I leech from there. Heheheh! :D Post soon! Bye!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOE HOE! LOVE YOU! ^^ HEHEHEHEHE


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home