Should I be happy or not?
Letter to Heaven
Dear baby,
You should be in heaven now. The 9 years you've spent here on earth will always be in our memories. I will miss you, yes I will. The fun & laughter we had together will always linger on, like my love for you. Perhaps death would allow us to learn a lesson here. Death isn't the end. I know we'll meet again when we go to heaven. Wait for me there baby. May the Lord be with you till we meet again. ♥ you darling.
With ♥, Marie.
Alright, back to school.
We did OP slides again today. Then, vict+charl+me decided to make some music videos! Hahahahaha!
Shingzing fun woman! Heh heh! So crazy! After that, went to watch soccer match. SR soccer girls vs JJC soccer girls. Total ownage! HAHAHAHA! The game was so slow & boring. Whooops! Hehehehe don't kill me ah Priya. At least we cheered for you (:
Then, went to have dinner with Hilton & Pooh bear. Hohoho! Both of them seemed so suspicious!! Grrrrr! Don't like! ): I just want to know the truth! Aiyo! Hehe!
Anyway, good day today I guess? At least I managed to talk to ___.
Hohohoho!
I'M HUNGRY! SNORE! ^^
Dear baby,
You should be in heaven now. The 9 years you've spent here on earth will always be in our memories. I will miss you, yes I will. The fun & laughter we had together will always linger on, like my love for you. Perhaps death would allow us to learn a lesson here. Death isn't the end. I know we'll meet again when we go to heaven. Wait for me there baby. May the Lord be with you till we meet again. ♥ you darling.
With ♥, Marie.
Alright, back to school.
We did OP slides again today. Then, vict+charl+me decided to make some music videos! Hahahahaha!
Shingzing fun woman! Heh heh! So crazy! After that, went to watch soccer match. SR soccer girls vs JJC soccer girls. Total ownage! HAHAHAHA! The game was so slow & boring. Whooops! Hehehehe don't kill me ah Priya. At least we cheered for you (:
Then, went to have dinner with Hilton & Pooh bear. Hohoho! Both of them seemed so suspicious!! Grrrrr! Don't like! ): I just want to know the truth! Aiyo! Hehe!
Anyway, good day today I guess? At least I managed to talk to ___.
Hohohoho!
I'M HUNGRY! SNORE! ^^


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home