Friday, November 20, 2009

Heaven's near




Hello people!
I am back from the Philippines! (:
Hehehe I'm half happy & half sad ): Because I miss the people there.They're so FRIENDLY! Happy because I am back home, seeing familiar faces & watching my movies from tom. Heh heh heh! The Manila Temple is so magnificent & WOW. I love it. The feeling I felt inside was so calm & warm. Memories from years back, when I went to the Hong Kong Temple. It just makesme wanna go back again (: My family & I did quite a fair bit of temple work. Baptism for the dead everyday with David. I just don't get bored with it! Hohohohoho! ^^ Of course, we went for some SHOPPING! & sight seeing (: HAPPY GAL! :D HAHAHAHA. I've uploaded pictures onto FB. Go check it out alright! & ya I'll also put some up here (: Don't worry love!

Mahal Kita.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home