1,2,3,4 Listen to my heart beat.
Last day of orientation! Hoho. Disgusting sunny weather ):
We had a picnic in school today! I guess it was quite a success? Hahaha. Like the food eating competition man! We cheered for all the houses. Hahahaha! Oh, &&&&& Pegasus won the overall champion! YES! I LIKE!!! :DDD Thanks to our class! :D HEH! We chiong & spam on the points given at the stations. hhahahahaha! Not bad luhhhh.. On the whole, orientation was passable ^^ EXCEPT for the AMAZING RACE (which was like -.- da bian. HAHA sorry) & the SAME OLD games we played LAST YEAR for orientation. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, tmr is annoying. Must wear full uniform & there'll be a GP diagnostic test ): ): Sigh.
Good luck, Marie.
OH ya, after the picnic in school, JON VICT & I went to gardens. Hahaha randomly because 136 came. So FROLICK came to darl's mind. HAHA! She brought fruity pebbles, wanting to eat it during the picnic. But we didn't so we used it for Frolick :D Hohohohoho! Ordered original && we spammed fruity pebbles in it. Hahahaha! YUM! I love them.
However, there's this irritating problem running through my head now & then.. It's really killing me. *Stabs heart. Heh heh heh. I'm trying real hard not to care. But everytime I see you, I can't help it but to bear. It sucks leh ): Why can't you be a little more open & sensitive to how I would feel? I always put in so much effort but you take it for granted. Can't you tell? But I think you can. You just choose not to think about it. For this new year, would you just change your attitude towards everything? BE MORE POSITIVE! Please.. That's my wish. I hope you'll read this post, but I don't you'll check out my blog :D Hahahaha it's quite unknown. Heh!
Last day of orientation! Hoho. Disgusting sunny weather ):
We had a picnic in school today! I guess it was quite a success? Hahaha. Like the food eating competition man! We cheered for all the houses. Hahahaha! Oh, &&&&& Pegasus won the overall champion! YES! I LIKE!!! :DDD Thanks to our class! :D HEH! We chiong & spam on the points given at the stations. hhahahahaha! Not bad luhhhh.. On the whole, orientation was passable ^^ EXCEPT for the AMAZING RACE (which was like -.- da bian. HAHA sorry) & the SAME OLD games we played LAST YEAR for orientation. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, tmr is annoying. Must wear full uniform & there'll be a GP diagnostic test ): ): Sigh.
Good luck, Marie.
OH ya, after the picnic in school, JON VICT & I went to gardens. Hahaha randomly because 136 came. So FROLICK came to darl's mind. HAHA! She brought fruity pebbles, wanting to eat it during the picnic. But we didn't so we used it for Frolick :D Hohohohoho! Ordered original && we spammed fruity pebbles in it. Hahahaha! YUM! I love them.
However, there's this irritating problem running through my head now & then.. It's really killing me. *Stabs heart. Heh heh heh. I'm trying real hard not to care. But everytime I see you, I can't help it but to bear. It sucks leh ): Why can't you be a little more open & sensitive to how I would feel? I always put in so much effort but you take it for granted. Can't you tell? But I think you can. You just choose not to think about it. For this new year, would you just change your attitude towards everything? BE MORE POSITIVE! Please.. That's my wish. I hope you'll read this post, but I don't you'll check out my blog :D Hahahaha it's quite unknown. Heh!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home