Vexation.
I'm frequently bothered by things which are not important. I wonder why. I hate it when you change your mind & turn away. I guess I should get used to you but it's freaking difficult because I know I won't. I get affected like veges die of over-pesticide. It sucks ttm. Marie, build a bridge and get over it pleaseee.
Hey hunk, anyway if you ever read my blog, I'm sorry for being quiet about it. I just don't know how to tell you the problem, how to put it in words.. Give me a little more time. I'll try to tell you more when days go by or perhaps when I've gotten over it. Thanks for being there (: & for the bub tea! Haha.
I have armyboyphobia.
I'm frequently bothered by things which are not important. I wonder why. I hate it when you change your mind & turn away. I guess I should get used to you but it's freaking difficult because I know I won't. I get affected like veges die of over-pesticide. It sucks ttm. Marie, build a bridge and get over it pleaseee.
Hey hunk, anyway if you ever read my blog, I'm sorry for being quiet about it. I just don't know how to tell you the problem, how to put it in words.. Give me a little more time. I'll try to tell you more when days go by or perhaps when I've gotten over it. Thanks for being there (: & for the bub tea! Haha.
I have armyboyphobia.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home