Not again.
It's another stay at home saturday haha h8 the weather it's killing me! Well at least I did some hw (: Hoho! David just had to spoil it when he decided not to go to Body Worlds with me because he felt the ticket was too expensive -.- h8 him leh! He rather stay at home playing com argh! Sadgal92 ): I survived the day.. hahaha yay!
It's another stay at home saturday haha h8 the weather it's killing me! Well at least I did some hw (: Hoho! David just had to spoil it when he decided not to go to Body Worlds with me because he felt the ticket was too expensive -.- h8 him leh! He rather stay at home playing com argh! Sadgal92 ): I survived the day.. hahaha yay!
Really? Idk.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home