Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween is coming!

Feeling cheated.


Ohmygaga! Today is really a exciting day! Hohohohoho!
First, deadline for PW written report :/ supa scary! Things just turn out the way we WOULDN'T WANT IT TO! ): The printing shop aunty uncle were so kind & sweet! Thank them a million! Hehehehe!
Second, Halloween mutual in after church after that! It was quite fun! Hoho although I went there late -.-




Can't wait for halloween to come! (:
Going out with the 369gang to get costumes for the halloween costume party next week! YAY!
Then Night safari with A6gang! Hehehehe ^^ So exciting! Hope we can go out there as a group!!! :D


Anyway, I'm running the Nike Human Race TMR!!! HAHAHAHAH!
Ohmygosh! I didn't train at all :D Hehehehe! Hope I can complete the race! It's 10k again!
Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home